Master statement-making contemporary comfort with this power reclining loveseat. It displays a striking yet streamlined profile, with auburn-hued leather match upholstery balancing natural beauty and refined design. Adjustable headrests and USB charging polish off this richly crafted piece.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Center console with 2 cup holders and hidden storage
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Francesca Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||82''W x 41''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.