Turn any room into a stylish and functional guest room with the Kennedy Queen Size Sleep Sofa. Kennedy is the sleek and casual sleeper that fits both large and small spaces. A combination of clean lines, narrow track arms, welt trim and decorative wood legs give it a classic, understated style that blends easily with any decor. Patented ComfortCore® cushions provide optimum support for a long or short sit. And, overnight guests will love the Queen size Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress that measures 5.5 thick. Includes two 20 accent pillows. A matching ottoman is available separately.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Rotate cushions for even wear. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile Queen size sleep sofa
- Classic, understated design blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® cushions
- Narrow track arms save space
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim
- Includes two 20 accent pillows
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Queen mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Queen sheet size 110 L x 90 W (approx.)
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||77W x 38D x 39H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.